Via Praise Philly
Marvin Sapp broke down at the Kings Men Tour in Philadelphia while singing a song he dedicated to his late wife MaLinda Sapp who passed away after a long battle with colon cancer. The emotional Sapp couldn’t keep the tears from falling as Israel Houghton and the rest of the Kings Men consoled their long time friend. Check out the video below as Sapp shows you how much love can hurt and inspire at the same time.
- Rich Dad Broke Author! Rich Dad Author Files for Bankruptcy
- Did BeBe Winans Seek Houston Clan’s Blessing for Whitney Book?
- Kurt Carr Releases 2 New Songs, Which Is Your Favorite? [NEW MUSIC]
- Jerry Sandusky Sentenced to 30 years For Penn State Child Sex Abuse
- Florida Boy Dies After Lightning Bolt Strikes Him On Football Field