1. Combine 4 oz. of your favorite fruit juice with sparkling water.
2. Chew sugar free gum. It increases your metabolic rate by 20% burning off 10 lbs. a year
3. Sip green tea before you take a walk or workout. Antioxidants and the caffeine frees fatty acids.
4. Sip 4 oz. of a protein shake instead of a diet shake.
5. Pack your lunch and save 300 calories a day.
6. Sprinkle chia seeds on your cereal or salad. It curbs your appetite and gets extra fiber.
7. Get a blood test to check your food sensitivities and thyroid function.
8. Spice up your meals.
Click here for more Health and Wellness tips!