On Episode 2 of Preachers of L.A., intense meet-ups are abound. First, Bishop Ron Gibson and First Lady Lavette invite Minister Deitrick Haddon and fiancée Dominique out to dinner. Haddon seeks advice from the long-married couple as he embarks on his second time around, but is met with hostile questioning. “Are you guys shacking?” Gibson asks bluntly. Meanwhile, Loretta puts the pressure onBishop Noel Jones to get serious about her. The word “noose-ish” may or may not have come out of Jones’ mouth when describing how Loretta makes him feel. In the church, Pastor Jay Haizlip battles with how to handle a former church member’s sex change. What’s the church member’s one request? That Haizlip call him David, not April. Watch the full episode to see how the preachers come to grips with their pressures! Check the video below and let us know what you think!
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- 28th Annual Walk To End HIV Honoring Sheila Stewart [PHOTOS]
- Praise 104.1 Honors the "Mayor For Life" Marion Barry Jr.
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- How To Spiritually Prepare For A Fresh Beginning [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Church Organizes “Beer and Hymns Sunday”