On Episode 2 of Preachers of L.A., intense meet-ups are abound. First, Bishop Ron Gibson and First Lady Lavette invite Minister Deitrick Haddon and fiancée Dominique out to dinner. Haddon seeks advice from the long-married couple as he embarks on his second time around, but is met with hostile questioning. “Are you guys shacking?” Gibson asks bluntly. Meanwhile, Loretta puts the pressure onBishop Noel Jones to get serious about her. The word “noose-ish” may or may not have come out of Jones’ mouth when describing how Loretta makes him feel. In the church, Pastor Jay Haizlip battles with how to handle a former church member’s sex change. What’s the church member’s one request? That Haizlip call him David, not April. Watch the full episode to see how the preachers come to grips with their pressures! Check the video below and let us know what you think!
- Behind The Scenes with Erica Campbell in DC [EXCLUSIVE]
- "Gospel's Girlfriend" Ms. Anita Wilson sits down with Keanna Faircloth
- Casey J Talks New Music, Journey From Teacher To Gospel Sensation
- Behind-The-Praise: Marvin Sapp
- 20 Affirmations Every Believer Should Live By
- What Prayer & Exercise Have In Common [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]