The day was picture perfect for Mothers everwhere to go out and enjoy themselves. That certainly was the case at Phillips Seafood on the waterfront in Southwest D.C. Mothers, grandmothers and entire families treated mom on her special day to great food and entertainment from Baltimore native Johnathan Nelson. Nelson’s new CD Finish Strong finished number one on the Billboard Inspiration charts in its first week out. Log on to praisedc.com later today to view all the photos from this special day.
- Behind The Scenes with Erica Campbell in DC [EXCLUSIVE]
- "Gospel's Girlfriend" Ms. Anita Wilson sits down with Keanna Faircloth
- Casey J Talks New Music, Journey From Teacher To Gospel Sensation
- Behind-The-Praise: Marvin Sapp
- 20 Affirmations Every Believer Should Live By
- What Prayer & Exercise Have In Common [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]