May 13th is National Women’s Check-Up Day, a vital component to National Women’s Health Week. Make sure we take care of Mom and all the special women in our lives. Under the Affordable Care Act there are several preventative screenings and tests she can do at little to no cost or co-pay. Check it out and show them how much you love and need them healthy and happy. Encourage every woman in your life to schedule an appointment to get her temple checked this week.
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- 28th Annual Walk To End HIV Honoring Sheila Stewart [PHOTOS]
- Praise 104.1 Honors the "Mayor For Life" Marion Barry Jr.
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- How To Spiritually Prepare For A Fresh Beginning [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Church Organizes “Beer and Hymns Sunday”