Prince George’s County is searching for four residents to serve on the new school board. The new positions are part of the recent takeover by County Executive Rushern Baker. He will chose three new members who need to have experience in education, business, or management. The county council will also chose a member who is a parent of a student currently enrolled in the county. If you are interested in serving the four-year term, you can download an application on the http://www1.pgcps.org/board/
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- 28th Annual Walk To End HIV Honoring Sheila Stewart [PHOTOS]
- Praise 104.1 Honors the "Mayor For Life" Marion Barry Jr.
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- How To Spiritually Prepare For A Fresh Beginning [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Church Organizes “Beer and Hymns Sunday”