Potholepalooza is back. The District of Columbia’s month-long campaign to fix the city’s most pockmarked roads will begin on Monday. It’s the fifth time the District Department of Transportation will undertake the massive effort. Since the event was launched in 2009, DDOT crews have filled more than 21,000 potholes during the designated period. This year’s Potholepalooza will run through May 22. During Potholepalooza, DDOT says it will repair reported potholes within 48 hours. That’s one day shorter than transit officials typically respond. Residents who spot potholes that need to be fixed can call DDOT, email them, report them online, tweet their location or use the DC311 mobile app.
- Behind The Scenes with Erica Campbell in DC [EXCLUSIVE]
- "Gospel's Girlfriend" Ms. Anita Wilson sits down with Keanna Faircloth
- Casey J Talks New Music, Journey From Teacher To Gospel Sensation
- Behind-The-Praise: Marvin Sapp
- 20 Affirmations Every Believer Should Live By
- What Prayer & Exercise Have In Common [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]