The life and apparent death of the ex-Los Angeles Police Department cop who declared war against police corruption has generated a social media fringe of fans who are asserting that Christopher Donrner was really a hero seeking justice, despite being a suspect in four killings. The sympathizers have garnered 18,336 supporters on a Facebook page entitled “We Stand With Christopher Dorner.” The online group has posted Dorner’s manifesto against corrupt police — a document that was “scrubbed by mainstream media outlets,” the webpage charges. Another Facebook page, “We Are All Chris Dorner,” had 3,819 “likes,” or followers, with 6,620 people talking about the page devoted to how the 6-foot, 270-pound Dorner was “the victim of a manhunt and smear campaign. 5 years ago he was fired from the LAPD for seeking to expose corruption within it.” “He killed CORRUPT cops, cops kill INNOCENT people!” one supporter wrote on one of the Facebook pages.
- Behind The Scenes with Erica Campbell in DC [EXCLUSIVE]
- "Gospel's Girlfriend" Ms. Anita Wilson sits down with Keanna Faircloth
- Casey J Talks New Music, Journey From Teacher To Gospel Sensation
- Behind-The-Praise: Marvin Sapp
- 20 Affirmations Every Believer Should Live By
- What Prayer & Exercise Have In Common [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]