The suspect, Floyd Palmer, suspect of a high-profiled shooting at Creflo Dollar’s World Changers Church International’s church was recently sentenced for a probable cause hearing. Police investigators revealed that the victim , Gregory McDowell, was shot 12 times.
On October 24th, Atlanta pastor Gregory McDowell was fatally shot at the church’s prayer meeting.
Police also found out that Palmer was denied permission to buy two handguns in August at a Savannah gun show. It was discovered that Palmer gave false information about previous mental health issues.
“Palmer was charged with murder, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony. He remains in the Fulton County Jail without bond”, according to our sister station Praise 102.5 in Atlanta.
Palmer is charged with murder, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony. He remains in the Fulton County Jail without bond.
Next month, a Fulton County grand jury will meet to discuss the chances of Palmers indictment based on surfaced evidence.
- The History Channel THE BIBLE – Official Trailer
- Girl Talk With Elder Vikki Johnson: You Were Born to Do The Ridiculous!
- Donna Richardson’s Tips On Getting Strong And Lean In 2013 [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Free Tax Preparation Assistance Available for County Residents
- Governor Martin O Malley To Visit Jones Elementary Maryland Schools