Baltimore Raven Terrell Suggs has surrendered his fire arms in respect to an ongoing domestic dispute with long time girlfriend. Maybe after the Kansas City Chiefs murder-suicide, T-Sizzle doesn’t want to take any chances. Candace Williams, filed a 70-million dollar suit against Suggs two years ago, but had it withdrawn. However, last month she filed a court order in Baltimore County Circuit Court.
Read the full story here.
Follow us on Twitter @PraiseDC
Follow @praisedc for the latest gospel and local news!
— 104.1 PraiseDC (@Praisedc) October 24, 2012
Find us on Facebook!
- Celebrating The 2012 Gospel Grammy Nominees [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- The 2013 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Tribute
- Why Do We Sing Christmas Songs?
- Praise 104.1’s “Praise In The City” Featuring NFL Great Darrell Green On Saturday
- Marvin Sapp Addresses Facebook Controversy [VIDEO]