In light of all the craziness that is happening in our world with natural diasters and war, let us place all our worries and cares before the One we know cares.Throughout the Bible we are constantly reminded to “fear not.” It is not God’s will that we live in anxiety or fear, ever. Remember, He is well able to protect you, your family and all who take a stand on His Word. The following is a prayer based on Scripture.
We always seem to rush about thinking that we must handle everything in our lives ourselves by ourselves. That is far from the truth. We should never feel ashamed to lay before our stronger Power our concerns for safety and protection. You can pray this over your children as they leave your homes for the day. It will give you a chance to have a few scared minutes with them.
The light of God surrounds you,
The love of God enfolds you,
The power of God protects you,
And the presence of God watches over you;
Wherever you are, God is.
Put yourself and God in remembrance of His Word and know that the only “safe” place there will ever be is under His protection. There is nothing that you can’t bare if you lay it there.
Follow us on Twitter @PraiseDC
Follow @praisedc for the latest gospel and local news!
— 104.1 PraiseDC (@Praisedc) October 24, 2012
Find us on Facebook!
- 20 DC Area Public Schools Closing Next Year
- How To Handle Your Parent’s Dementia and Alzheimer’s This Holiday Season
- Gospel Song About Fried Chicken: “I Want To Be Thick For You Jesus” [VIDEO]
- Psalm 27 Gives Us Strength To Carry On
- Affirmation: I Will Remain Positive
The Daily Sermon [GALLERY]
1. Frederick D. Haynes: Conquering The Storm
1 of 5
2. T.D. Jakes: Resisting Satan's Tricks
2 of 5
3. T.D. Jakes: God Wants To Heal You So You Can Go On .
3 of 5
4. Joel Osteen: God is in control.
4 of 5
5. Donnie McClurkin: What it means to be a man
5 of 5