Isaac has said of his success: “I am so thankful to God for what he’s doing in my life at this time! I’m so excited that people are loving this album! When you work as hard as we worked on a project, you want people to be blessed and just simply enjoy the music, I had so much help in making this dream a reality I DID NOT do any of this alone, but NO ONE can take the credit because it ALL belongs to GOD!”
- D.C. Student’s Family Sues For $11 Million After Sex Tape With Teacher Goes Viral
- 28th Annual Walk To End HIV Honoring Sheila Stewart [PHOTOS]
- Praise 104.1 Honors the "Mayor For Life" Marion Barry Jr.
- Chicken Lazone Recipe
- How To Spiritually Prepare For A Fresh Beginning [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Church Organizes “Beer and Hymns Sunday”